My brothers and My Sister in Law .....few of my best friends

I have a little sister ...Seema and she is one of Gods best gifts to me ...
But she and I had something missing in our lives always ..........A Brother .
But that gap was filled up by 3 very special people ....nandu , Gopan chettan and aniyan chettan the former being younger and the other 2 our elder brothers

Nandu .........the companion , the prankster , the little one whom i can bully and love at the same time ...
Aniyan chettan .........the comedian ......he can make any tension vanish in a second with his really funny sense of humour ...and the person with whom i could be a 2 year old inspite of me being 30

Gopan chettan .......... a really special person ...silent , thoughtful , caring in a very silent way .......but my strength ...my hidden strength , the brother whom i would call first for anything .
Then a day came when Gopan chettan was to get married .....so many questions crossed my mind ........we wanted only the best girl in the world for him .....cause he is the best !
Then one day i saw her photo ....Radhika ...who is she , what is she , how is she , good , bad , understanding , talkative , hot tempered , cool ........aaaaagh we just could not wait to see her .
Then she came into our family ................
Radhika :
Height : half of my brothers
Weight : really a roly poly chubby girl
Looks : Great
Smile : Dazzling
This was all we judged on the first day ....
Then we got to know her .slowly , gradually , well ..........her laughter fits always amused us .made us laugh too ...and slowly when she made a place in our heart we really dont know ...and now she is one of my best friends .
And when we got to know her ......SHE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful , understanding , cool , takes everything with a smile , makes u feel comfortable , wow she is too good .........Indeed my brother has got the best girl in the world .
This is just to tell you ........Radhika ...U are special and thank you for coming into our family

Comments

Popular Posts