A few of my favourite Things

Wild geese that fly with a Moon on Their wings ........
These are a few of my favourite things ......
Do u remember these lines from The sound of Music ...just fantastic right.
Well my favourites may not be so Poetic ...but Favourites they are ...Have a peep into
my favourites too and share some of yours with me ....

The Early morning Sunbeam entering into my Room to tickle my eyes Good Morning .

The tingling freshness after I brush.

The steam going out of a hot tea pot.


The smell of Incense sticks .


The melting butter as it slides gracefully on a hot chappati .(wow)


The lazy paper reading session with a hot cup of tea in hand .


Standing in the balcony smelling the early morning fresh air minus the smell of vehicles .

A cat that stretches lazily to all four sides ….waking from her morning sleep .

A little baby smashing those big brown eyes with those tiny round hands to take away the sleep …

A refreshing morning bath in the chill water giving you goosebumps !!!

Gobbling down breakfast so u reach on time for school and work

The good morning shouted out by a neighbour as u rush out for the day

The good mornings of colleagues who are so happy to see you and behave as if u were away for a year (wow )

There are more to come but so much for now .

Comments

Seema B Menon said…
I totally agree! Especially that baby part! That was cho chweet!
Unknown said…
Sindhu chechi...i just went through ur blogs and this is a small note to tell u that those were really really very SWEET!

Popular Posts