My Little Angel.......ammu




28th Feb ,2002 .the best day in my life now and ever ....Touchwood .
God gifted me with an angel to bear ,keep,cherish,love,admire ......my own little girl ..my daughter ...Meenakshi ...my AMMU .

It is nothing more than a miracle how a little one changes your life forever from the second they come into your life with a wild cry , big round confused eyes , a drippy mouth , tightly clenched fists with dimples on the knuckles as if holding a treasure in them , and one or two hair on the soft head .
That is how she came ....at 8.40 a.m on 28th feb , 2002
24 hours before that were the worst in my life .........and also 3 months before that too
The swollen legs ,the itchy skin , the painful back , and the labour pains which showed me stars during day time ........how did i ever go through that ..........

But the minute i looked into those big round eyes !!!!!!!

The pain the tears the long 9 months .....all seemed to less ...This bundle of sweetness was worth much more .....For her any pain in the world seemed so less .


Now i had someone my very own , a part of me .... my ammu .

There is so much to write about her ........some other time ....Wait on folks

Comments

Seema B Menon said…
cho chweet molu... write more on her... there's so much to write about that angel... u can fill an entire blog with that!

Popular Posts