Pilson's Brother

There are some people who leave lasting impressions on us ...
such a person is pilson's brother .
I dont know his name he was always Pilson's brother .Pilson the brat in my school .aaargh i used to hate that guy ...
Always bragging about his intelligence and showing off his nonsense sense of humour.
I tolerated him only because he was my mother's friends son .i think she also just tolerated him (sorry for sounding rude)One day my mother said aunty has invited us to their home for tea .

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! how could i go to his house.what would my friend's say .
me going to the school brats house.yuckkk!!!!!I dragged on behind my mother with a heavy heart .
Why dont mothers fall for excuses......i even told her that pilson pulls my hair and she was not bothered!!!
My mother likes me or pilson was my question .
Tried telling her that pilson will throw ink on her and oh that did not work out too.

So here we were at pilson's doorstep waiting for the door to open and the beasty brat to pounce on us .I prayed that noone was home that pilson was sick too but the door opened and aunty smiled at us happily .....The happiness of the hunter when the prey shows up at his doorstep .
Pilson was on on the sofa reading .he saw us and never even bothered to look .How dare he not get up on seeing us .
Then suddenly he got up and Dont sit Dont sit ...oh he had started and i was waiting for him to start his bragging or hair pulling or pranks .
He pulled my hand and dragged me into a room and said " Look that is my best friend My Brother ....All others hate me he is the one who bears me always with a smile and does not say one word against me "I
peeped into to room to see pilson the second a bigger brat but ............There he was a silent boy crouching on a chair .Then he lifted his head and looked at pilson and smiled ...droopy eyes , and tongue hanging out with saliva dripping from his mouth ....pilsons brother his best friend was mentally retarted ....could not walk or speak ...just looked and smiled.

Pilson then slowly carried him and made him sit with us .....and wiped his mouth with his shirt ...This was a person i did not know a pilson i never imagined ,a loving caring pilson .

Pilson's brother had done what nobody ese could till now...He brought out the human in pilson ...the caring concerned pilson who id from all others , who hid the hurt inside him that his twin never even spoke to him .

Pilson's brother taught me many things that day without even saying a word :You can change people with love and patience .People are not what they show on the outside , Never judge people until you know them really well.

Pilson's brother .......i do not know if he is alive or went to GOD ...But he is always alive inside my mind ...A SALUTE TO YOU , PILSON'S BROTHER ...for teaching me that love wins all .

Comments

first_synn said…
ei.... that's MY template..!!! :P
first_synn said…
oh, and BTW, that was real sweet...! :)
Seema B Menon said…
too good molu! i remember u telling me about pilson but never knew this story... really touching!
Seema B Menon said…
your font colours... aaaaaa! so much strain on the eye... try using white...
Seema B Menon said…
molu... check my blog and give me comments too sometime :(

Popular Posts