Everything happens for good

So many times i have heard this but never believed it once !
But this past one month has proved this saying to me , not once but several times .
Friends are not they who laugh with you , shop with you , have fun , say u are my best friend ...........
But friends are they who wipe your tears when you cry , who brush aside every wrong finger pointed at you and every rumour and boldly say ........ Say what you want ... i know what she is and i trust her ..
A friend is the one who keeps quiet when he knows you need to be left alone ,
who takes your angry outbursts silently and asks you your problem after you cool down .
A friend is not the one who says i am your friend in words ....but the one who proves it in deeds .

I went through a very difficult month .....but now i know who are my true friends and who are not .
People i thought were my soulmates ....pointed fingers at me along with the wrong fingers !!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it ... i am still upset but i cant do anything abvout it .
Just praying that one day god will show them their folly and open their eyes .
Very unexpected people stood by me every second ..supported me , gave me mental strength ......They are friends and soulmates .

It is true Everything happens for the best ........it is very very true ......

Comments

first_synn said…
What happened sindhu chechi? what got you so upset?

Popular Posts