When AMMU is away from me

Ammu is at my parents house for her big vacation .
She is too happy because she has so much of space .quite contrast to being in 2 closed rooms in our apartments .
There the first thing she does is to run out into the lawn in front of my parents home and draw her little sweet pictures in the mud with her plastic wicket from te cricket set my father got for her ........she says it is better a pencil than a wicket .
After that she takes the hose and wants to water the plants in my parent's little garden . and she waters herself more than the plants and then when the sun starts getting too hot my parents carry in a squeeling , giggling ammu inside to remove her muddy clothes and have a bath .
Children just enjoy the mud and water combo.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When she goes to the temple she sweetly asks te temple priest for her payasam (sweet dish offered as prasadam ) , and pf course she gets it ............who can resist that baby charm and those dimples and twinkly eyes full of sweet mischif.
afternoons are story sessions with my father , his actual mission is to get her to sleep but mostly that is the one thing that does not happen .
Evenings are a visit to the bakery to pick out her favourite snack and maybe a chocolate .
Then an inspection by little ammu to see how many new buds will bloom the next day ......
She is having a blast there and here my home is dead without her and i impatiently wait for the day she is coming back and those little feet will run around and those little arms will come and hug me and those little round eyes planning the next trick on me .........
I miss u lot little one come back soon ........................

Comments

Seema B Menon said…
chweeeeeettttttttttttttttt!
first_synn said…
Man, i miss that kid... :-(

Popular Posts