A Love Story ............

http://bloginterviewer.com/randomness/read-on-sindhu-manoj
They loved each other with heart , body , mind and soul ......soul mates , friends they were everything to each other .......
One day there was a storm ....and they lost everything .......... and a voice from the sky said ....embark on a journey towards the east ....there a new future will rise for you just like the rising sun . But beware at every turn you will face a difficulty wherein the man shall be affected and the woman shall be given one wish by which you will gain something and she will loose the same ........If you are ready to face each turn you will reach your new destiny .....


She said lets start ....am there with you through anything my love .......... my wishes shall overcome your every difficulty . The man finally agreed and they started eastwards ........
At the first turn .......... A bandit attacked them and cut of his right arm .......... The woman wished for a new hand for her beloved but her wish did not come true ......then she remembered what the voice had said .......he would gain whatever she looses ........

And she wished ...........Let me loose my right arm !!! And immediately his arm was restored ..........
He said no beloved i cant sacrifice you for myself .....let us turn back .
She said NO we will continue .........A good future for you is a good future for me my love .
His eyes filled with tears and they continued ......

At every turn mishaps fell upon him ...........and she wished ............she kept loosing and he kept getting better and stronger ..........until finally she was deaf , blind , dumb and without arms and legs ..........yet she dragged on behind him ...a smile never failing her lips happy in the happiness of the one she loved .
He carried her along .........and began thinking .......what will i do with this thing .........she will be a burden to me .........how can i take care of her my whole life .........

Finally they reached the last turn of their journey................
There was a beautiful lady standing there with a huge pot of gold .....she said hey lucky man i am yours .....but you can have only one of us ........either the burden in your arms or me and my fortune .......
He did not think for a second ......he dropped her mercilessly on the ground and said ...........We have to end this my love ........i still love you but now you are just a burden to me .........

Her tears formed a river that made all the surroundings green and lush ........she cried ........just let me be somewhere near you ..........to just know that you are well ...........i will not be a burden i promise you my love ............... you need not love me or provide for me ......just let me be somewhere near you ............
He said no ........i need to live and continue a good life ........... You have nothing more to offer me , your sight makes me uncomfortable ......please go away and let me live ............
She said OK my love .........but let me make a final wish for you before i leave ..........He agreed .
She looked up at the sky and wished ........God let me loose my heart .
Immediately the skies darkened and it rained fire and water together .........The same voice said .........No my child think well ........ after you loose your heart you will not live for a second ........

She wished again ............I wish i loose my heart .
And immediately she fell lifeless on the ground at his feet .............. And suddenly his eyes filled with tears ...........she had a heart of gold , one that cared and loved and sacrificed selflessly .......now it was in him ........ he realised love , pain and his greatest loss .........

He looked up and shouted and cried ...........no no give it back to her .........
But it was too late .....she was gone ............forever .............
But her wishes and her heart of love gave him a good life ahead ........... he could never forget her ......... her love and her ultimate sacrifice ................

Comments

Unknown said…
wow, that was good!!! sacrifice at its ultimate.
Seema B Menon said…
Serves him right... there are so many out there who are really like this, Good one :)
ON THE EDGE said…
Very profound, an enjoyable read.
sindhu said…
wud someone pl translate this for me
Anonymous said…
Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.
sindhu said…
in ur college assignment ? that is good ...wish to know the details .am glad i cud help .

Popular Posts