Chinmaya Vidyalaya ....A nostalgic Journey (Part 1 )

Chinmaya Vidyalaya ... is the Mother of Pearl in my beautiful necklace of pearls ....where each pearl is a good incident in my life..... all stringed together with a string of unbreakable thoughts and memories and silent thanks ...And this pearl no doubt shines most brightly ...because it paved the way for the most wonderful journey in my life ........ I reached Tripunithura with a million doubts , anxieties , sorrow , fears and many other things negative ......It's but natural ........Bombay had been my home for almost 13 years ....the 13 best years of my life ...Suddenly my father got an unexpected transfer and with the click of a finger my entire life changed before my eyes ....... I left my best friends of 12 long years...the people i grew up with .....who knew me in and out .......i left my home my school everything that was dear to me ........ Oh yes it was painful .....my heart ached like being pricked by a thousand thorns .....my mind ached with the million doubts that would naturally bother a 14 year old .... standing in the most delicate age of her life ...... Now let me jump a few months forward ....I then got admission to my 11th std at Chinmaya Vidyalaya , Tripunithura ......Ok the name sounded strange at first ( no offense meant in any way ) How would i settle in with the children who have been friends for 10 to 14 years of their lives ...would i fit in ? would they accept me ? would i be teased for my different accent while speaking malayalam .....would i be accepted ? Then i found myself standing at the door to the my new world ....my clasroom ..... Ok now i knew how an alien would feel if he suddenly landed on earth :) All eyes on me , some smiling faces , some faces without any emotions , some looks that plainly stated '" Hmm now who is this ?" There were whispers and stares and smiles and again stares ....it seemed like forever before Mini teacher called me into the classroom ....... I kept my right foot in .......My first official Chinmaya Vidyalay step :) Read on there is more to come ....

Comments

Popular Posts