My Chinmaya Journey continues ........(Part 3 )

So here we go again but from now on a more pleasane journey that just keeps better as we go on ....... And a journey that without doubt is my favourite .. School reopened and once again i stood at the doorstep ..of a new class...new people ...old doubts older anxieties and all .........This time though the anxiety was huge ...instead of butterflies i had a stampeding herd of elephants in my stomach ...........Mini teacher welcomed me in without introductions this time ....and slowly i stepped in .........ashamed of myself ....i was a failure ...would they ridicule me or regret me based on this new tag i had on my forehead ........ But there was something nice from the minute i stepped in ...a nice feeling .....and then i saw 2 faces .....2 people who gave me the best smile i had ever seen in my life ......the beauty of the smile being not in its actual physical beauty but because of the fact that it was genuine ...without judging me ...without noticing any tags ....Dileep and Anitha ....2 friends whom i will cherish till my last day on earth ....2 people who removed the hard stairs and fitted a smooth escalator and made my journey free of any hassle from then .......and they held my hand with such a strong bond of friendship and support that from then i never made one faltering step ...i never took a fall .....it was only forwards from then ....Love you both for so much you have done for me ....much more than u even realised that you were doing much more than maybe even what u wanted to do .......I remain indebted to you for things that can not be fitted into a blog ...cannot be put in words . Soon after Nandu and Krishnadas followed .....two of my best buddies :) till date ..... I sat in the last row , second bench ...behind Dileep and with Anitha :) How and when the friendship grew i cannot say ........ There was another new student entering the class with me ....Asha Mary .... The minute Asha entered the classroom there was silence and then whispers and talks ....Naturally ;) she was so pretty that none of us could take our eyes off her ...girls and boys alike hehehehe ....... Well then my list of friends grew ....it branched beautifully and in a healthy way ...and gave out flowers of acceptance and trust and comfort ......And then i knew my place was set ....this was where i belonged ....maybe this is why i failed .... Every failure has a reason and one of the reasons for mine ...i believe ...was for me to meet and get to know such wonderful people ......It would have been a huge loss if i had not got these friends ........ The list grew ....Gomathi , Meena , Remya , Athira, Praveen , Pradeep ,Sunil ,Kishore ,Dildeepa , Smitha , and actually everybody in that class ................ Read on..............

Comments

Arun K Nair said…
No SH stories, sindhu?
Arun K Nair said…
No SH stories, Sindhu?

Popular Posts