A Tribute - To The Painter in the Skies

 
(Written : 24/07/15 )

Each and every single day ,
Waking up fresh and new
Like a canvas awaiting a painters brush ,
With doubts and anxieties few .

Whats in store , whats my fate ,
Whats the colour for me today ?
Whats in line and whats my destiny 
Would I be shown a way ?

My fate is in those hidden hands ,
To reachout my soul tries !
My perfect artist , my perfect light 
 My painter in the skies !

When am the canvas and he hold the paint 
Life can be nothing but good !
Chaos and tears and sorrows all
Wipe out am sure he would ...

Rainbows he fills in this grey life 
With His magical brush of love 
All that he touches , all that he claims 
Is so immensely blessed and How !!!

Somedays the skies are cloudy , 
From me Hidden he remains 
Anxious heart and restless soul 
Searches for him but in vain

And just that moment when I loose hope  
He lovingly sends a sign 
Am watching you ,and am with you 
Don't worry you are always Mine ! 

Comments

Popular Posts