The Unstable Mind , A Tribute & An Incomplete Blog :



............................................................................
( WRITTEN 7/9/15 , 11.30 PM ) 

Sit to write and the mind goes blank . Try to think and the mind goes numb , the paper remains white and without a drop of blue or black .
 The eyes water as I forget to blink and unconsciously stare at the tab screen ... sometimes even forgetting that am sitting there to write ... Looking but not seeing , thinking but lost , a blank melancholy tune playing in my head .... 

But the result is a Thanksgiving from the heart ... Truly 

There are Certain People in my life whom i see along with my Gods . 
 I think I have told them that too at some point of time . 
They have always been with me from the day i saw them first . 

People who became a part of my heart and soul without even me knowing and this has never changed no matter what happened in life .

Daily I thank God & ask Him to Bless them . 
They have taught me Self Confidence , Courage , to stand with my head held high , to be Cool and Confident and Let Nothing affect me . People capable of removing fear that had been a part of me for life with just a few right words . 
   
People who taught me that Respect for a loved one does exist in this Abusive world ..

Who have faced my foolish fights and silly doubts with Patient calm words rather than Angry misunderstanding .
People I Love more than myself and for whom I would give up my life without second thoughts
     I know am not the most important part oftheir life but still they have cared for me .
But they are definitely the most important part of my life or rather they are my life itself .

Thank you God for this Blessing and a sincere prayer that u never take them away from me ... Ever .

Comments

Popular Posts