Hush the Wind...

 Hush the wind and the Shooting Star,
I  want to hear my Beating heart.
And if all is Silent and it be heard,
Then maybe those far will hear it too!

Sleep tired eyes and the wandering Mind,
I want to dream my favourite Dream.
And if I can see you, I wish I do,
Then maybe though far, you will see me too.

Search, my eyes and Search my Mind
I want to reach the ones I love
And if I can reach and let them know
Then they may travel and reach me too.

Dance my Feet and dance my Heart,
I want my spotlight to be a star
And if I can send the rhythm  to them
Then maybe they'll dance, No matter how far!

Hush the Wind and the Shooting star,
I want to hear my beating heart.
And if all is silent and it be heard,
Then maybe those far will hear it too!

Hush the Wind and the Shooting stars
I want to hear my beating heart !!! 

Comments

Popular Posts