Just Breathe

It's been long since I wrote anything. Today when I felt that my brain would get rusty if I did not, I started typing
... not knowing which alphabets the fingers would find.😒

Why did I not write? Because I did not have time. 😒
Why did I not have time? Because I was too tied down with work that whatever few seconds I could grab in between were used to simply become a half dead figurine on the sofa or the chair or the bed, whichever was nearest to me.

I was about to do what all typical humans do... Crib.😰

But then, I could not find anyone to Crib to because, isn't everyone busy?

Busy finishing reports, busy catching up with clients, busy meeting deadlines, busy finishing portions, busy cooking, busy cleaning, busy childcare , busy this and busy that and busy what not.😩

The sad part is:
 Nobody is busy LIVING.

Everyone wants a secure life...
A fat bank balance...
Money saved for kids education...
A comfortable future... That future which seems so bleak, that future that could be in a hospital bed, that future that might never be.
Am I Pessimistic... no am not.
We are so busy getting ready for Tomorrow that we fail to see our Todays slip by.

We are so into making money, that we forsee those things that all this money could Never buy.

We are so over worked trying to give our kids a good future that we miss out on their Childhood that will never come back.
We strain to the maximum to meet monthly deadlines and targets forgetting family and friends and also forgetting that if we lost out health ... then even daily deadlines would be a long tiring tread.

Life slips by, and we fools, oblivious to this, keep making elaborate plans.
It's time you sync your future plans with the plans your tired body has.
It's time to sync your timelessness to your mind that craves a little off time.

It's time to realise that
Money never replaces People!

Break out from routines, sleep late once in a while, have a lazy brunch, grab a movie with friends, watch kids grow up, disconnect with the world and disappear from the crowd, grab some me time, read a book you always wanted to, visit places , exercise and mainly BREATHE !

Comments

Popular Posts