The Rose and the Dew drop .......

What shines there like a precious gem ,
on a petal shining with pride ..
The rose seems shy as she blushes red ,
wearing her jewel like a bride .

Rose bush ...rose bush can you say ,
what makes your flower shy ?
It is her gem ...her lover ...her joy
and i admire it with a sigh .

Little rose can you give him to me ?
I ask with sparkling eyes ,
She is so silent , as she stands ,
her silence asking me ...Why ?

Little rose why no answer gives thou ?
with your gem will you part ?
She looks on ever so silently ...
Her silence touches my heart .

And then her silent happiness ,
slowly seems to melt away ,
As she looks on the rising sun,
"NO" her silence seems to say ..

Rose bush ...please tell me why ...
the little rose fears the sun ?
As he rises , her little heart knows ...
Gem ...now there would be none !

I look on silently as her lover dies away
as she looks on , the pain tearing her apart ...
where is he ...can you say ?

Thou be nor sad oh beauty ,
He will return to you
sleep with content and a wish in your heart ,
the hours are but very few.

She stands with searching eyes to the sky ..
and wonders without a word
When my precious gem comes back ...
I would have left this world !

The rose she sleeps with a heavy heart ,
and wakes up with a silent prayer ,
As she slowly opens her eyes in fear ,
she sees ...him waiting there .

Rose bush rose bush i happily sing ,
What a beautiful sight !!!!!!
The blush is back on her beautiful cheeks ,
As silent lovers unite .

Comments

Popular Posts