Trust without questions & Faith without Doubts: The World through Spectacles !

Written ( 13/11/15 : 6.30 pm )


-------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my first glasses when I was just 9 years old .
Thick, fat, heavy glasses. my ears and my nose hurt when I wore them. But the pain was forgotten when I could see everything clearly again. My happiness knew no bounds  when I could see clearly. The next day when I went to school I could see clearly the blackboard and the teachers and my classmates.

I could also clearly see those who were laughing at me behind my back, teasing me. mocking me, making fun.  

And I felt that my world was better without those glasses . Atleast I did not have to see the mocking faces .

Then I  taught myself to simply shut my eyes when the tears stung badly and when the world played tricks on me .When something   bad happens simply shut your eyes till it ends and then open them and everything will be well again.

I followed this even when i Grew up . But realised that shutting eyes and making things ok worked only when you were innocent and smaller . When we were older we learned to peep through half closed eyes and cheat ourselves . 

How we  loose our Innocence and along with it our
ability to Trust without Questions and have Faith without Doubts. 

At such times just remove those thick heavy spectacles that make you see Deception and Mockery and everything negative . And atleast for sometime we will stop being in the negative and becoming that way . And instead maybe use those few minutes to regain our innocence and see things in a simple way.

Sometimes it's good to be a little blind, or see the world a little less clearly without spectacles .

Comments

Popular Posts