Lensmans comment














Yeah this blogger started writing about a month back but poor me nobody read them other than my sis and a cousin and were generous to leave some comments in it .

Then suddenly on 11th April 2007 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee my first comment from an outsider some person who calls himself lensman ........thanks a ton ...yesssssssss i was so happy that other people are reading my blog .

This blog maybe the most simple dry blog ever but it is my heart and soul whatever that comes into my mind without thinking twice without correction ...

Thanks Mr.Lensman ... for the comment ... it is an inspiration truly .

I must be silly .....so happy for something so small and insignificant ... but i am happy that is what matters


















Comments

Unknown said…
It's little things like these which count. You show the other person that they matter :) and what they say matters.

I hope you're well!
Seema B Menon said…
hi molu! i'm so happy for u!

even i got my first outside comment today! hurray!
lol you got your 2nd outside comment.
Saj said…
Sindhu!..I feel envy on you!! that u can write the things in ur mind in such a simple way..sometimes i feel so much to scribble down what's in my mind! but i dont know how to write things in simple words..it always carries me too far away and i end up writing something very negative which depresses me very much! The things u have written about ur daughter are sooo lovely n touching, i could see both of u infront of me.. eventhough i have not seen ur ammu!! I'm very happy for u!

anu! i remember him! u know why? cuz of the small chalk sculpture he gave me when i met him at ur house! u now it had such an influence on me that i started making many of them..i have a small collection at home..and the one anu gave me is still on the switchboard on my room where i pasted it! i think each of my best friends has one of my chalk figures!

Keep on writing Sindhu!
regards,
Saj
first_synn said…
I completely forgot that i used to make some awesome chalk sculptures..

Shameless SP, i kno.. but still..

:-D

Thanks saj..

Popular Posts