Dear Tooth Fairy .............

Dear tooth fairy ........... Today the 2nd of August 2007 ......my little ammu has lost her first tooth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now she is walking around with a small hole in front and and giving everyone a toothless grin ...... :))) .I told her the story about the Tooth fairy ...........that if she covers her tooth in a piece of paper and keeps it under the pillow along with a letter to the tooth fairy ......then the tooth fairy will take her tooth when she is asleep give her sweet dreams and keep a gift of her choice in return for the tooth ...........
This is my little Ammu's letter written in shaky alphabets that she is just learning to write .....
DEAR TOOT FAIRY ...HERS IS MY TTOOT ...PLEASE TAK IT AND GIVE ME SWEET DREAMS AND COLUR PENS IN RETURN ............
Today night my ammu will sleep happily ..first for bravely loosing a tooth and secondly eagerly awaiting morning so that she will jump up and check under her pillow and take her gift which i will keep there at night .............am her tooth fairy her mother and her best friend .......Today even am sleeping with a prayer .......Let me be her fairy with the magic to give her whatever her little heart desires..................
Dear tooth fairy grant me my wish .........i dont have any tooth to offer but i have emmense faith in you as my little one ...............
Good night ............Sweet Dreams !!!!!!!

Comments

Seema B Menon said…
Tooth fairy will be amused to c a little fairy snug in bed when she comes to take the tooth :)
Kalyan Panja said…
Nice to hear about your li'l ammu. Through her you are making me nostalgic about my childhood days and relive those moments once again...wishing and praying for her better life!

Popular Posts