Life is a Never Ending Song !

Written : 12th June 2015
------------------------

When i was born a rockstar i was ,
Screaming and kicking all that i want ..
My lyrics were greek for all around me ,
To resist cheering me , they found they just cant .

Then as i grew my songs were fun ,
Filled with colours and rainbows and sun ...
Meaningful songs though there were really few ,
Blue cows and purple trees for all that i knew 

Teenage and pimples and crushes and gimmicks , 
Filled in Friendships and Love in the Lyrics ...
Soulful melodies then were sung ,
Love songs and heartbreaks like bells were rung ...

Older and wiser and Classics then ruled 
Meanings are needed the mind was thus schooled .
The settled integrity took out the fun,
The songs lost their colours , and filled with more Pun !

As i grew older , the fun i missed 
I longed for the blue cows and the need to be kissed ...
What a confusion , In an age of Delusion ,
Whatever i need now is just an Illusion ! 

And i say Goodbye and take my songs with me 
 Clarinets and mournful melodies are given for free 
Dont they know i never liked them !
Please Just give me the Rainbow or a Purple tree !

Comments

Popular Posts