And the Wandering Mind wanders yet again...lost in confusions yet happy, resulting in this!
Written: 28/11/16, 9.30pm .

The Clarity in the Chaos.

Show me the Path,
So that I may Walk.
Give me a Direction,
So that I may Focus.
Define my Purpose,
So I may Fulfill it.
What are the Questions,
That I need to Answer?
What are those Answers,
That I need to find!
Why is this Clarity,
So unclear...
And this confusion,
So simply clear.
Why are problems easy to find?
When solutions vanish without a trace.
Why is goodness so tarnished
And the wrongs savour the Praise!
Why is it that on some days,
Am fit to conquer the world.
And on some days I'd rather hide
A coward with many Fears.
Why do tears mean sorrow
When they can mean happiness too
Why does a smile hide a secret
And a threat be just so true.
But just so that I might believe
My purpose still unknown...
And just so that I might create
My path to call my own !

Comments

Popular Posts